Joe Sackey Classics LLC acts as a specialist consultant for the acquisition and/or disposition of classic and sports cars, representing buyers and/or sellers.
- Historical research to establish provenance.
- Market research & appraisal to establish current value.
- Inspection to establish current condition.
- Registry resource to establish original production status.
- Maintenance research to establish maintenance history.
- Restoration & refurbishment recommendations.
- Collection recommendations to upgrade or consolidate a collection.
- Photography resources & recommendations.
Joe Sackey Classics LLC is also an internationally-renowned historian & specialist book author, responsible for researching, writing, and publishing books on the Lamborghini Miura and Ferrari 288 GTO.
Joe’s consultancy fee is generally 5% of the value of the deal.
His commitment to above & beyond performance and integrity are hallmarks of Joe’s service. Visit the Testimonials page to see what his clients think of his services.
JSC LLC does not operate as a traditional auto dealer, and accordingly is not responsible for the reporting of sales, transfers of titles, registration and any resulting fees/taxes. The aforementioned are the sole responsibility of the selling and/or buying party. JSC LLC does not assume any liability for same in its role restricted to a consultancy.